We proudly offer multiple variations of the world's most popular casino game. Each variation offers a separate 5Dimes Bonus Casino advantage depending on your level and style of play. Learn more about Blackjack in the Bonus Casino.
Blackjack Switch Version 1
Blackjack switch allows the player to trade cards between two hands. Six decks of cards are used. The player needs to make two bets of equal amounts and is then allowed to switch the second card dealt to each hand. In order to compensate for this, a dealer 22 results in a push and blackjacks pay even money. All rules are based on conventional blackjack with these exceptions:
- Dealer stands on soft 17.
- The player must make two bets of equal size.
- Dealer will peek for blackjack with an ace or ten up. If the dealer has a blackjack all player hands will immediately lose, except a player blackjack will push.
- The player may switch the second card dealt to each hand.
- The player may also switch cards to form a 21 point hand. A switched hand does not count as a blackjack.
- Player may double on any two cards.
- Player may double after a split.
- Player may split once.
- Winning player blackjacks pay even money.
- A dealer total of 22 will push against any player total of 21 or less. A player blackjack will still beat a dealer 22.
|Blackjack Switch Version 2
Same as Version 1, except dealer hits a soft 17 and a natural blackjack wins against a dealer blackjack.
|Blackjack Switch Version 3
Same as Version 1, except dealer hits a soft 17 and a two deck shoe is used.
|Blackjack Switch Version 4
Same as Version 1, except dealer hits a soft 17 and suited blackjacks pay 6 to 5.
Back to Top • Close Window