The Skill Game Lobby
Here is general information on playing the Skill Games at 5Dimes. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department via Live Help, or email us.
There are 40 tables in each game lobby.
Only two players are allowed in each game.
The status of each table is shown in the row of boxes below the tables. A check mark means that there is a player at the table who is waiting for an opponent. An "X" means that the table has a game in progress and that the table is closed to other players.
A table with no symbol is empty, and any player may choose to become the host of that table.
Players can scroll through the lobby of tables by two methods.
The first method is by clicking on the yellow arrows on either side of the row of tables.
The second method is by clicking on any one of the boxes with a check symbol or a box with no symbol.
By using the second method, the lobby will rotate directly to the table selected.
Creating a Table
1. Click on "Create" above an open table. The "game options" menu will appear.
2. To change the options, click on the option you would like to change, while holding the button down, scroll over the desired option. Release the mouse button to select the desired option.
3. The system will only allow you to wager up to the amount of money available in your account. Example: You are in a room that has a minimum wager of $5 and a maximum wager of $90, and you have $50 in your account. The wager menu will only go up to $50.
4. After you have selected the options of your choice, click continue. The "opponents" menu window will appear.
5. When an opponent joins your table, you will see his/her screen name in the "opponents menu". Click on an opponent's screen name in the white area above your table to start the game.
How to Join a Table
Find a table that matches your preferences by scrolling over any table in the lobby that has a host player. The wager amount is displayed on the front of the table. The additional game options are displayed above the table.
Using Chat Features
The screen names of all players in the lobby are displayed on the left side of the lobby under the row of tables.
To chat with other players, type your message in the space to the right of the word "message".
Send your message by pressing the "enter" button on your keyboard, or by clicking the word "send".
How to Mute a Player
A speaker icon is located to the right of all of the user names in the lobby. If you do not want to receive any chat messages from a player in the lobby, click the speaker icon to the right of his/her user name. The icon will change from a speaker symbol to an "X". Future chat messages from that player will no longer be viewable in your chat box.
How to Use the Phone in the Game Room
You can click on the phone in the lower right corner of the screen to activate or deactivate the chat feature in the Game room. The chat feature is turned off by default.
When the phone receiver is up, the chat feature is on.
When the phone receiver is down, the chat feature is off, and you will not see any messages that your opponent sends.
If your phone receiver is down, the phone will ring when your opponent sends his/her first message and his/her screen name will appear below the phone. If you would like to chat, click on the phone to lift the receiver and see your opponents chat message.
If you do not wish to chat, leave the phone receiver in the down position and you will not see your opponent's messages.
You may activate and deactivate the chat feature as many times as you wish to during the game.
How to View Your Account Balance and Games Record
By clicking the word "options" (located under your icon), a menu will appear. This menu displays your user name, your account balance, the number of games that you have played and the number of games that you have won. Click the word "options" a second time to close this menu.
Back to Top