The first ever NBA game was played in Toronto.
And now, for the first time in history, Games 1 & 2 of the 2019 NBA Championship Finals are headed back to where it all began.
Finally. 73 years later.
NBA Championship Finals Odds, Schedule & How To Watch
The defending champion and well rested Golden State Warriors will face the Toronto Raptors who are making their first NBA Finals trip after winning the Eastern Conference championship on Saturday night. NBA oddsmakers opened the NBA Finals series price with Golden State favored at -310 to win the 2019 NBA Title. Toronto is a +255 underdog. This is the Warriors 11th trip to the finals and fifth in a row, as they look for a fourth crown in the last five seasons.
Game 1 is Thursday night in Toronto, which will become the first city outside the U.S. to play host to a finals game. Golden State opened as a 1½-point favorite over Toronto. The over/under point total opened at 215½.
The best-of-seven series will be broadcast on ABC and streamed via the ABC app.
NBA Finals Schedule
Golden State Warriors (1) vs. Toronto Raptors (2)
All times Eastern
- Game 1 (at TOR ): Thursday, May 30, 9 p.m. — TV: ABC
- Game 2 (at TOR ): Sunday, June 2, 8 p.m. — TV: ABC
- Game 3 (at GS): Wednesday, June 5, 9 p.m. — TV: ABC
- Game 4 (at GS): Friday, June 7, 9 p.m. — TV: ABC
- Game 5* (at TOR): Monday, June 10, 9 p.m. — TV: ABC
- Game 6* (at GS): Thursday, June 13, 9 p.m. — TV: ABC
- Game 7* (at TOR): Sunday, June 16, 8 p.m. — TV: ABC