The UFC is kicking-off its 2020 season with a huge 246 fight card that includes the preacher’s daughter who KO’d Ronda Rousey and the return of the Notorious Irishman. Click here for live UFC odds.
Conor McGregor is set for his return to the octogon when he takes on fan-favorite action fighter Donald Cerrone for the main event at UFC 246. The co-main event features Holly Holm facing Raquel Pennington.
UFC 246 Card & Odds
- Conor McGregor -300 vs. Donald Cerrone +250 — Welterweights
- Holly Holm -140 vs. Raquel Pennington +120 — Women’s bantamweights
- Aleksei Oleinik +110 vs. Maurice Greene -130 — Heavyweights
- Claudia Gadelha -115 vs. Alexa Grasso -105 — Women’s strawweights
- Carlos Diego Ferreira -250 vs. Anthony Pettis +210 — Lightweights
- Maycee Barber -1000 vs. Roxanne Modafferi +650 — Women’s flyweights
- Sodiq Yusuff -135 vs. Andre Fili +115 — Featherweights
- Nasrat Haqparast -320 vs. Drew Dober +260 — Lightweights
- Grant Dawson -220 vs. Chas Skelly +180 — Featherweights
- Aleksa Camur -135 vs. Justin Ledet +115 — Light heavyweights
- Tim Elliott +100 vs. Askar Askarov -120 — Flyweights
- Brian Kelleher +110 vs. Ode Osbourne -130 — Bantamweights
- Sabina Mazo -105 vs. JJ Aldrich -115 — Women’s flyweights
Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone
McGregor’s last trip to the octogon at UFC 229 ended in a loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov for the the Khabib’s lightweight championship. The post-fight brawl after that loss led to an six-month suspension for McGregor. He would sit out all of 2019 before booking this bout with Cerrone. UFC president Dana White confirmed that a lightweight title shot awaits the Irishman if he wins this fight at welterweight.
Cerrone has fought 10 times since 2016 taking on all challengers however he is on a two fight losing streak. Those two losses were a TKO via doctor stoppage against Tony Ferguson in June and KO at the hands of Justin Gaethje in September.
Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
The co-main event is a rematch after Holm defeated Pennington by split decision at UFC 184 on Feb. 28, 2015. This bout was originally set for UFC 243 in October before Holm was forced to withdraw due to injury.