UFC is back in Las Vegas for UFC Fight Night 176 Woodley vs Burns after months of coronavirus delays. Or we hope. The Nevada State Athletic Commission still has to give its ok, but at this point that may just be a formality. UFC Fight Night 176 is slated to go down at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 30th.
The UFC Fight Night 176 headliner features the No. 6-ranked welterweight, Gilbert Burns facing the former champion Tyron Woodley. Burns called for Woodley after his last fight that ended when he dropped submission specialist Demian Maia with a deafening left hook in March for his fifth straight win. This is Woodley first fight since losing his belt to Kamaru Usman 15 months ago. Before that loss the former champ was on a seven fight win streak and was one of the most elite 170-pound fighters in history. But at 38 years of age how much gas does he left in tank?
UFC Fight 176 Night Woodley vs Burns Odds
- Featherweight: Chris Gutierrez -120 vs. Vince Morales +100
- Bantamweight: Louis Smolka +225 vs. Casey Kenney -265
- Flyweight: Tim Elliott -170 vs. Brandon Royval +150
- Light Heavyweight: Jamahal Hill -130 vs. Klidson Abreu +110
- Catchweight (150 pounds): Billy Quarantillo -150 vs. Spike Carlyle +130
- Flyweight: Katlyn Chookagian +140 vs. Antonina Shevchenko -160
- Strawweight: Mackenzie Dern -400 vs. Hannah Cifers +325
- Lightweight: Brok Weaver +240 vs. Roosevelt Roberts -280
- Welterweight: Kevin Holland -215 vs. Daniel Rodriguez +165
- Heavyweight: Blagoy Ivanov +100 vs. Augusto Sakai -120
- Welterweight: Tyron Woodley +160 vs. Gilbert Burns -185