The off-season was dominated by talk of two teams, two players, and two trophies.
Alabama. Clemson. Tua Tagovailoa. Trevor Lawrence. The College Football Playoff National Championship Trophy. The Heisman. After eight weeks, the conversation now includes a few new names.
Tagovailoa remains the betting favorite to win the Heisman after finishing second in 2018. Lawrence’s shaky start has set him back. Joining them are Joe Burrow from LSU, Sooner Jalen Hurts, Badger Johathan Taylor of Wisconsin, and Buckeye Justin Fields.
Heisman Trophy Odds Updated
- Tua Tagovailoa (QB Alabama) -110
- Joe Burrow (QB LSU) +300
- Jalen Hurts (QB Oklahoma) +350
- Jonathan Taylor (RB Wisconsin) +900
- Justin Fields (QB Ohio State) +1000
- Jake Fromm (QB Georgia) +4000
- D’Andre Swift (RB Georgia) +5000
- Justin Herbert (QB Oregon) +7500
- J.K Dobbins (RB Ohio State) +8000
- Trevor Lawrence (QB Clemson) +8000
- Jerry Jeudy (WR Alabama) +10000
- Tylan Wallace (WR Oklahoma State) +10000
- Travis Etienne (RB Clemson) +10000
- Sam Ehlinger (QB Texas) +10000
- Kelly Bryant (QB Missouri) +10000
- Chuba Hubbard (RB Oklahoma State) +12500
- Ian Book (QB Notre Dame) +15000
- Tee Higgins (WR Clemson) +15000
- Jacob Eason (QB Washington) +25000
- Najee Harris (RB Alabama) +50000