The most grueling playoffs of all sports are coming to a head with the St. Louis Blues facing the Boston Bruins for the oldest trophy in all of sports. Click here for live Stanley Cup odds.
Stanley Cup Final Odds
St. Louis Blues +145
Boston Bruins -165
Game 1 Odds
Game 1 is scheduled for May 27 in Boston. That means that the Bruins will have an unprecedented 11 days off between games. The previous longest gap between games for a Stanley Cup finalist in the NHL’s salary cap era was 9 days. The Blues will have three days to recover after winning three straight to close out their series against the Sharks in six games. St. Louis is back in the Stanley Cup Final for the first time since 1970 when they faced the eventual champion Bruins.
All games will be broadcast and streamed via NBC.
Stanley Cup Final Schedule
All start times Eastern
- Game 1: Monday, May 27 at 8 p.m. (Boston)
- Game 2: Wednesday, May 29 at 8 p.m. (Boston)
- Game 3: Saturday, June 1 at 8 p.m. (St. Louis)
- Game 4: Monday, June 3 at 8 p.m. (St. Louis)
- *Game 5: Thursday, June 6 at 8 p.m. (Boston)
- *Game 6: Sunday, June 9 at 8 p.m. (St. Louis)
- *Game 7: Wednesday, June 12 at 8 p.m. (Boston)