- Wimbledon begins Monday, July 2nd 2018.
- Men’s final is on Sunday, July 15th
- Women’s final is on Saturday, July 14th
- Federer +150, Nadal +600, Djokovic +700 are top 3 ATP favorites
- Kvitova +500, Serena +600, Muguruza +700 are top 3 WTA favorites
Who will defy the odds to win Wimbledon?
The biggest tennis tournament of the year is here. The grass courts of the All England Club in London will attract every top tennis player in the world. That includes grass master and odds-on betting favorite Roger Federer who skipped Roland Garros’ clay courts to target a Wimbledon title.
Which top names are you rooting for at #Wimbledon ?
Venus +4000 pic.twitter.com/4UyEJXKT3i
— 5Dimes Sportsbook (@5Dimes) June 22, 2018
Also scheduled to play, Serena Williams. This will be her second major tournament after becoming a mom. She was forced to pull out of the French Open due to injury just before she was scheduled to face rival Maria Sharapova.